So you wanna see Peter Wolf and the Midnight Travelers
for New Year's Eve!
DATE: Friday, December 31, 2021
PLEASE NOTE: We do not accept credit cards on site for Food or Beverage...
so when you come to the show bring cash or checks!
SHOWTIME: 8:00 p.m. --
Our Lobby may or may not be open for lingering. Please check before you come if you want to come a little early. Doors and Dinner Seating are at 6:00
LOCATION: Maine Hall
DINNER: Available by reservation before the show. (not included in ticket price).
Click to view show menu.
Outside food or beverage is not allowed on our premises. The permit holder (SMAC) is responsible for any and all food and beverage consumed on our premises so it needs to be provided by us. Not to mention, we’re tryin'to make. livin' here!
SEATING: If you dine with us, the seat you eat at is also your concert seat in the Maine hall. Please let us know if you cannot physically do tall chairs of stairs.
COVID Protocol for this show -
* MASKS Per artist request, masks are required once the concert begins, and when not seated at your table. Masks are not required during dinner. Our staff will be masked as well.
* PROOF OF VACCINATION or a negative (within 72 hours) Covid test is required upon arrival to attend this concert. Please bring proof to check in.
* IMPORTANT: We cannot be responsible for your health decisions. Before you order a ticket or attend an event here … be aware being indoors anywhere with this contagious virus with lots of people is a risk…a risk not everyone should take. By visiting our establishment, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
* A note from the owners: Jeff and I don't care what you believe or don’t believe.…really!! We just want to protect our business from going through what we did last year…for our sakes, our staff’s sakes, our artist's sakes, and our customer’s sakes. We don’t want live music to go away again!!
SO FOR GOSH SAKES …BE KIND.
ADMISSION: $110.00 pp ($4 handling fee for concert )
- There is an 8 ticket limit for this show.
*Sorry Memberships that get a free meal included are not applicable to this high ticketed show.
New Memberships or renegotiated memberships are applicable.
IF YOU DO NOT GET A CONFIRMATION AFTER YOU ORDER
PLEASE CHECK YOUR SPAM OR GREY MAIL BOX
( some mail programs don't like us !)
CONCERT GETAWAY PACKAGE:
Need a place to stay?
Stay at one of these selected nearby inns and get perks like show tickets, a roundtrip shuttle to the show, a cozy dinner, a country breakfast and more. All these properties are great and have something special to offer. Check them out and make a night of it! (Prices vary) Click any property for package details.
To Order Tickets...
Order Online ... Click to complete the Online Order Form provided including either Master Card or Visa credit card information. There is a handling fee charged for each ticket ordered. If you have any kind of discount pass or if you are a Stone Mountaineer... please let us know that too. Online ticket sales will close at noon the day of the show.
Arts Center Box Office ... Tickets, gift certificate, SMAC memberships, logo items and Carol Noonan cds are all available for purchase by check or credit card at the Box Office. We would love to talk to you all in person, but we have a small staff, so our physical box office is open on a limited basis. If you would like to visit us or come up in person to buy a ticket please call or email us first to make sure we are open. To contact us, email is best or call and leave a message. You might actually catch someone in person!!
Please call 1-207-935-7292 if you need assistance... someone will return your call promptly. You may also find your answer listed in our Facts and Policies page.