- BIG ONE...
- The Stone Mountain Arts center does
not accept credit cards on site....in other words, you can
charge your tickets ahead of time, but when you come to the performance,
bring cash...its' all
we will accept. We will not make any credit cards transactions at
any of the shows at the Arts Center. We also take checks.
- Tickets are non refundable.
f you can't make it to a show please
remember that it is your responsibility to sell your tickets to someone
else. We will no longer manage a waiting list for any show, and we will no
longer try to sell your tickets for you if you need to cancel.If you do find
someone for your tickets you need to contact us with their name and telephone
number for them to be able to claim their tickets at the door.
Our cancellation policy is as follows:
If the artist can get here for the show, so can you, and the show will go
on regardless of weather. If the artist is unable to perform, we will
notify ticket holders of the cancellation by telephone or by email as soon
as possible. Tickets will be held for a rescheduled date only.....again,
they are non-refundable. If the artist does not book a rescheduled date
within a year of the cancellation, we will refund your ticket. It is a
risk for all of us to try to enjoy music in the winter
months......hopefully mother nature will be kind to us this
year....because it's when we need it the most!
- Our room is 70' by 30' and
consists of floor seating and a balcony. Most of our floor seating is
arranged cabaret style (tables and chairs). Occasionally we have some
general admission seats available on the floor, but most of the floor
seating is reserved for those who dine with us. See below for details
regarding dinner seating.
There is a 10.00 minimum food purchase per person for reserved dinner seating.
- We are located in the Foothills of the White Mountains, in a rural
neighborhood. Our neighbors were kind enough to let us have this crazy
thing up here, so we ask that you respect our neighborhood by driving
slowly, responsibly,and quietly. Click here for directions.
- Since we make none of our income on tickets revenue, our only potential income is on the dinner aspect of our humble place. The dinner seat is a valuable little commodity for us and for you. We only have 120 of them available. We have a 10.00 minimum food purchase per person. We would also require that if you have made a dinner reservation, and you can't make it for dinner, you call us and cancel your dinner reservation by 4:00 so we can sell it to someone who wants it.We reserve the right to charge your credit card the minimum if you come to the show and do not honor your dinner reservation. Again, this is the only way we make our income, so in order to survive we have to make these limited dinner seats count. Thanks for your cooperation.
Dinner is served most nights from 6:00 to 7:15.....for a showtime of 8:00. Please come early enough so that we can get you served in a timely manner before the show starts. The kitchen will stop taking orders absolutely at 7:15 (or forty-five minutes before showtime). This is so there are no disturbances once the performance starts. We are happy to provide you with sustenance and cheer, but never at the expense of our treasured artists. I think we can all agree with that!!
Because of our limited amount of tables you will most likely be seated with other music lovers! Tables are generally fours, sixes, eights and tens. Most of our dinner seating is on the floor. There are very rarely tables for two. So you will most likely make some new friends while you are here! When making your reservation, please let us know if you know of anyone that you would like to sit with (they of course also have to have dinner reservations) The earlier you come, the better seat you will get. Obviously the most desired seats are up front....please don't ask us to reserve you a table up front....Just come early! Click for a Sample Menu.
Beer and Wine.....
- The Stone Mountain Arts Center serves fine
wines and premium beers with proper ID. We ask that our patrons drink
responsibly and appropriately for a performance atmosphere...if not,
I was a bartender for twenty years... and I know what to do!!!!
- generally a couple of hours before showtime... some shows do vary.
(the Stone Mountain LIVE show doors open one hour before showtime).
Please check show time and open door times for the specific show you
are attending. We reserve the right to hold doors if a sound check
is running late.
is a 7% sales tax on any food portion of your ticket.
- We love children, but unfortunately because
of our limted seating, we do not have any children’s pricing.
We would also ask that if you do bring your children consider that
this is a listening room.......they need to behave in a manner that
is respectful of their fellow patrons. We do hope to have some programming
specifically for children, where kids can be kids, and the ticket
price reflects that.
- We have Get-Away packages availbale for selected
shows......if you sign up for them, you do not have to order a ticket
here....the Inn will take care of that for you. If there is a package,
it is listed with the show details, along with information
about ordering the package. Click here for our "GetAway"
- if you are a “Stone Mountaineer, have
a discounted pass, or gift certificate, please order by telephone
only at 1-207-935-7292.
- Ticket Purchase....
- Tickets may be purchased online with a credit card or by check or credit card at the Arts Center Box Office between 9 a.m. and noon Monday through Friday. All purchases will be for the full price of the ticket plus a
handling fee. Tickets will be held at the door.
Tickets are non-refundable unless show is cancelled and not rescheduled. Shows
will not be cancelled due to weather unless the artist can't get here.
- Yes we are and proud of it! Please don't hesitate
to call ahead if you have any special needs.
- We have limited parking for our shows. Please
consider car pooling if you are coming with friends.
- Click here for